Motorcycle news, jokes, music, and articles from Central Florida and the world.

Add URL Pro - Search Engine Submission and Optimization Services

Friday, February 29, 2008

YouTube - Police Motorcycle Competition Good Solo Run

Here are some videos of Police Motorcycle Competition from Youtube.com. These are some great videos on motorcycle handling. These guys really know their stuff. You don't learn how to handle a motorcycle like this overnight. If you are a newbie motorcycle rider please don't try this at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?

There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks
Feel free to surf my blog post :: tampa family attorneys

Frank Sisinni said...

You can share with anyone you would like to! Thanks!

Photos sent in

Hello Grandpa Harley,
I've been using Pageflakes, the easy and fun way to personalize the Internet and make it yours. I've personalized it with a feature that shows me great new photos, which is where I found this one.

Your own personal Pageflakes page can include news, weather, sports, entertainment, events, photos, videos, music and e-mail., and just about anything else you do on the web - all in one place.

It's quick and free, so give it a try at www.pageflakes.com
I'll see you soon on Pageflakes!

White fox1

Interesting Content

News-Blogs-Podcasts-Videos

Slideshow

Motorcycle

Digg

Web Ring

Powered by WebRing.

Tags